The effective implementation of Tier 2 systems and practices requires that staff members have the knowledge and skills necessary to implement Tier 2 interventions with fidelity. Therefore, teams must develop and deliver effective professional learning and communication systems to build and maintain this capacity among staff members. The resources on this page are intended to supplement MO SW-PBS regional Tier 2 training.
- Describe the components of effective professional learning and apply them to your system for providing professional learning.
- Establish a system for updating staff.
- Establish a systematic process to identify individual and/group Professional Learning needs.
- Implement effective and efficient adult learning practices.
- Establish a systematic process for coaching.
- Develop a Tier 2 Staff Handbook.