MO SW-PBS Summer Institute 2013 — Pay it Forward with SW-PBS for School Success
When: June 12-14, 2013
Location: Tan-Tar-A, Lake Ozark Missouri
Who: SW-PBS Team Members and Administrator(s)
Topics: Tier 1, 2 & 3 Implementation, Integrating Systems of Support, District Level Implementation, Early Childhood, Technology, Data-based Decision-making, Academics & Behavior, and Including Student Voice in SW-PBS
- Timothy J. Lewis, Director MU PBS Center, Co-Director, PBIS National Center
- Susan Barrett; Director PBIS Regional Training and Technical Assistance Center at Sheppard Pratt Health System
- Michael Kennedy; Assistant Professor, Curry School of Education – University of Virginia
- Rachel Freeman; Director Kansas Institute of Positive Behavior Support
- Jill Schofield; New South Wales, Australia – Department of Education
- Laura Riffel; Director of Behavior Doctor Seminars
Currently 1,146/1,300 registrations are complete!
Planning an event?
Try our Event Management Software solution!