Pay It Forward with SW-PBS for School Success
8th Annual MO SW-PBS Summer Training Institute
Schedule of Events and Links to Breakout Titles, Descriptors & Resources:
Wednesday, June 12
11:30-1:00 Lunch – Keynote Deputy Commissioner Margie Vandeven & State Recognitions
1:15-2:15 Regional Time w/ Regional Directors
Refreshment Break 3:45-4:00
Thursday, June 13
8:15-9:00 Keynote by Dr. Michael Kennedy - Kennedy Keynote (2 GIG*)
Refreshment Break 10:30-10:45
Buffet Lunch & Team Time 12:00-1:30
Refreshment Break 3:00-3:15
Poster, Web & Video Session 4:45-6:00 Hors d’oeuvres
Friday, June 14
Refreshments & Team Time 11:15-12:30
*This is a large file and it will take a long time to download. All MO SW-PBS Consultants will have this electronically in August 2014!
Video files are now posted for selected presentations!
- 1D Recognition at High School mms://wmvstream.dese.mo.gov/recognitionatHS
- Fly Like an Eagle: The Student Voice of Ruskin High School mms://wmvstream.dese.mo.gov/2013swpbsruskin
- 2F PBS 101 Universal Intervention mms://wmvstream.dese.mo.gov/pbs101
- 4D The Nuts, Bolts, Cameras and Computers for Creating Homegrown Video: Guidelines and Tips for Creating Powerful Videos mms://wmvstream.dese.mo.gov/homegrownvideos
- 5C Involving Students in Schoolwide PBS: Adding Student Voice to the Process and Outcomes mms://wmvstream.dese.mo.gov/studentvoice
- 6G Staying on Course: Progress Monitoring to Insure Success mms://wmvstream.dese.mo.gov/progressmonitoring
For MAC users you will need a converter such as VLC (free) in order to play these video files. Open VLC, select “File”, select “Open Network”, then copy and paste the mms link below (in black text) and paste into URL entry box.