During the 2016-2017 school year there will be more than 655 schools in the MO SW-PBS network considered to be actively implementing. These range from preschool through high school, small schools to large, urban to rural, and with a variety of student demographic characteristics. The list of schools below is arranged by the region of the state in which they are located.
* Training Levels have been listed for each participating school to illustrate where along the continuum of SW-PBS each school is currently working:
- Preparation = the school actively implements with all adults and plans initial implementation with students at the universal or Tier 1 level for the following year
- Emerging 1 = the school continues to actively implement with all adults and begins initial implementation with all students at the universal or Tier 1 level
- Emerging 2 – the school continues active implementation with all adults and students and refines the universal or Tier 1 level
- Tier 2 = the school maintains universal or Tier 1 level with all adults and students. The schools also either begins planning for, implements, or maintains the secondary or Tier 2 level for selected students
- Tier 3 = the school maintains universal or Tier 1 & 2 levels with all adults and students. The schools also either begins planning for, implements, or maintains the individual or Tier 3 level for selected students